Paper 1 Pedagogy Previous Papers Setwise
1. Match the Column-A and Column-B. Column-A Column-B
A. Animal Intelligence 1. Gestalt
B. Schedule of reinforcement 2. Piaget
C. Law of pragnanz 3. Thorndike
D. Adaptation 4. Skinner A B C D A B C D
(a) 2 4 3 1 (b) 1 4 3 2
(c) 3 4 1 2 (d) 2 4 1 3
2. ‘Development is a never ending process’. This statement is related to which principle of development?
(a) Principle of integration
(b) Principle of interaction
(c) Principle of continuity
(d) Principle of inter relationship
3. Through which Amendment of Constitution education has become Fundamental Right?
(a) 25th Amendment (b) 86th Amendment
(c) 22nd Amendment (d) 52nd Amendment
4. Instinct Theory of motivation was propounded by
(a) Abraham Maslow (b) McDougall
(c)William James (d) Simpson
5. Which of the following stages of development is called as ‘A unique stage of emotional development’ by Cole and Bruce?
(a) Childhood (b) Infancy
(c) Adolescence (d) Adulthood
6. Who gave the Theory of Multiple Intelligences?
(d) John Mayor
7. Dyslexia has difficulty in
8. Which of the following is not the role of teacher in inclusive classroom?
(a) Teacher should not pay attention to differently abled child
(b) Make adequate seating arrangements according to the requirement of the child
(c) Teacher should devote extra time to teach learning disabled
(d) Teacher should encourage the children
9. In the class, questioning by students
(a) should be encouraged (b) should be discouraged
(c) should not be allowed (d) should be stopped
10. Growth of a child is mainly related to
(a) Social development
(b) Physical development
(c) Moral development
(d) Emotional development
11. Which of the following theory is also known as Theory of Reinforcement?
(a) Stimulus Response Theory
(b) Classical Conditioning Theory
(c) Operant Conditioning Theory
(d) Theory of Insight
12. Which of the following stages is not the part of Bruner’s Cognitive Development Theory ?
(a) Iconic stage (b) Intuitive stage
(c) Enactive stage (d) Symbolic stage
13. Morrison has described five steps in his teaching model at understanding level which are
1. Presentation 2. Exploration
3. Organisation 4. Assimilation
5. Recitation The correct sequence is
(a) 2, 1, 4, 3, 5 (b) 4, 5, 3, 1, 2
(c) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (d) 2, 1, 3, 4, 5
14. Which of the following is not related with cognitive domain?
(a) Application (b) Valuing
(c) Knowledge (d) Understanding
15. Which of the following is not the curve of learning?
(a) Combination type (b) Concave
(c) Convex (d) Longitudinal
16. If a teacher finds a problematic child in the class, what should he does?
(a) Ignore the child
(b) Punish the child
(c) Send the child back to home immediately
(d) Provide counselling to the child
17. Co-curricular activities are mostly related to
(a) All round development of students
(b) Development of educational institutions
(c) Mental development of students
(d) Professional development of students
18. Whom of the following has not propounded the learning theory?
(a) Skinner (b) Kohler
(c) Thorndike (d) BS Bloom
19. Meaning of stagnation in education is
(a) Not going to school by the child
(b) Taking not admission in school by the child
(c) Retention of a child in a same class for more than one year
(d) Leave the school by the child
20. In which of the following skill, testing of previous knowledge comes ?
(a) Skill of introduction
(b) Skill of stimulus-variation
(c) Skill of demonstration
(d) Skill of closure
21. Human development starts from
(a) Pre-childhood stage (b) Pre-natal stage
(c) Stage of infancy (d) Post-childhood stage
22. ‘The Conditions of Learning’ book is written by
(a) BF Skinner (b) EL Thorndike
(c) IP Pavlov (d) RM Gagne
23. ‘‘Adolescence is the period of great stress, strain, storm and strike’’ is the statement of
(a) Stanley Hall (b) Jersield
(c) Crow and Crow (d) Simpson
24. Total time taken in Indian Model of Micro Teaching is
(a) 40 min (b) 36 min
(c) 30 min (d) 45 min
25. ‘‘Plateaus of learning are a characteristic feature of the learning process indicating a period where no improvement in performance is made’’. Who said this?
(b) Gates and others
26. ‘Learning is any change in behaviour, resulting from behaviour’ who said it ?
(a) Guilford (b)Woodworth
(c) Crow & Crow (d) Skinner
27. Match the List A and List B. List A List B
A. Bruner 1. Basic teaching model
B. Ausubel 2. Synectics teaching model
C. Glasser 3. Advance organiser teaching model
D. Gordon 4. Concept attainment teaching model
5. Inquiry training model Codes A B C D A B C D
(a) 4 3 2 1 (b) 4 3 1 2
(c) 3 1 2 5 (d) 1 2 3 5
28. The first step of problem solving is
(a) Identification of problem
(b) Data collection
(c) Formulation of hypothesis
(d) Testing of hypothesis
29. Learning of children will be most effective when
(a) Development of cognitive, effective and psychomotor domain of children will take place
(b) Emphasis will be only on reading, writing and mathematical skills
(c) Teacher will lead the learning process and keep the children passive
(d) Teaching system will be autocratic
30. Which step is prominent in the syntax of teaching model of memory level and understanding level?.